Internship - Junior Technical Talent Manager
110 East Houston Street 7th Floor San Antonio, TX 78205
Internship - Junior Talent Manager
“ Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in challenge and looks like work”
~ Thomas A. Edison, based quote
TECH QUARRY is seeking multiple INTERNSHIP ENTRY LEVEL: Communications Technology Junior Talent Manager – Training – Paid. We need THOUGHT LEADERS to join our team of TREND-SETTING Technology Professionals.
WHY TECH QUARRY?
We introduce a NEW BREED of STRATEGIC IT CONSULTING SERVICES . Our team is laser-focused on helping our Clients, Consultants, and Internal Associates REALIZE, SYNERGIZE, AND OPTIMIZE. Form your ALLIANCE with us, and use our SOLID PLATFORM to LAUNCH THE REAL YOU , the you that is needed to ACHIEVE YOUR CAREER GOALS & LIFE VISION. You will have an opportunity to GROW PROFESSIONALLY within a FUN, FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT in San Antonio. We set gears in motion that enable you to consistently DELIVER immediate and continuous RESULTS .
The internship is tailored for students that are looking to gain experience in this highly desirable and competitive profession.
Tech Quarry provides an excellent opportunity to work with our clients that are partnered with our organization.
Students are able to gain a greater understanding of business development and strategy with the direct marketing approach to grow new companies to become a competitive and intelligent part of organizational business functions.
During this internship you will be able to build your professional network, learn about the latest technology and promotions of sales, build relationships face to face, manage your time, as well as engage with a mentor.
The goal of this internship is become part of a team and to learn how to build an office and branch in the organization from the ground up.
You will be regularly engaging with senior management and executives and develop your professional skills by learning all aspects of running a company;
From public speaking, learning how to run effective business meetings, to interviewing, hiring, training, and developing others
All while getting hands-on experience in developing your organization' s business sales, communications, and branding innovations.
Through this internship, you will be an integral part of the engagement and success of all aspects of our fast-paced Tech Quarry team.
- Attend Daily Business Meetings for Training and Development
- Product Knowledge Training for Newest Technology and Promotions for our client
- Communications- Building Relationships with clients and candidates
- Public Speaking- learning to run business meetings
- Team development in learning to interview and hire for training and developing new members of the team
- Professional Image- Proper business casual attire and look
- Stewardship - Handle responsibility properly
- Goal-Oriented- Understand a Vision
- Positive Attitude-Handles negatives with a positive attitude, and enjoys constructive feedback
- Thinks Outside the Box- brainstorm
- Challenge and Growth Oriented- No glass ceiling mind set
- Must be able to work 4 days a week Monday – Thursday 9AM – 5PM
- The Junior Technical Talent Manager always strives to be passionate, dynamic, driven, innovative, self-motivated, team player.
- The JTTM is responsible for identification, qualification, matching, advising and management of qualified candidates throughout the entire lifecycle process of recruitment.
- The JTTM builds professional, profitable, solid relationships with candidates by delivering exceptional customer service characterized by trust, understanding and mutual respect.
An example of an Intern in this role would possess:
- Strong competitive, self-motivated drive
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive attitude and team player
- Excellent organization skills
- Energetic with a sense of urgency
- Always have a “ Can-do”, think outside of the box mind set with energy and enthusiasm
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task, maintain confidential information, meet specific
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Good understanding of general Information Technology (preferred)
- Experience with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) (preferred)
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communications
“ Whatever your goal is, you will never succeed unless you let go of your fears and fly.”
~ Richard Branson
Please send a copy of your Word Doc Resume and a link to your *LinkedIn Profile* to