Sr Cloud Security and Network Engineer
San Antonio, Texas
Sr. Cloud Security Network Engineer (Cisco, Security, Virtualization)
SALARY: Up to $130K DIRECT HIRE (salary based on experience)
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client is seeking to hire a Sr. Cloud Security Network Engineer to join their team for a direct hire and permanent position. The Senior Cloud Security Network Engineer with have experience and be an SME in Cisco, Security, Virtualization.
- 5+ years supporting complex network infrastructures, implementing, configuring (circuits, virtualization, VPN / IPSEC)
- 5+ years network security including authentication and authorization, firewall topologies, encryption, VPNs, network security architecture and protocols; intrusion detection and prevention system management required and as applied to multi-tenant Cloud environments preferred
- Strong experience with network architecture (Cisco routers, switches, and VPN, including IOS and Nexus)
- Complex hands on network trouble shooting in virtual infrastructure environments
- Education or equivalent experience in ITIL, Cobit, HIPAA, PCI DSS Security or Compliance work preferred
- Experience with audit logging, security incident management, SNMP, syslog, and performance monitoring tools strongly preferred.
- Strong documentation, customer service, problem solving, and time-management
- SDN (Software Defined Networking)
- Cisco UCS and HP Blades including VMWare server virtualization
- CCIE, CCNP, CISSP, ITIL
EDUCATION: Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
BENEFITS: Above average, excellent full benefits provided for this position!
Email Word version resume to be considered for this position.