Senior ALM Analyst
San Antonio, Texas
This role will be responsible for conducting Asset Liability Management modeling as well as improving existing models and proposing new modeling methodologies that will be implemented in risk management metrics.
- Report modeling results to senior management.
- Creation of various budget reports.
- Help develop more efficient was of data collection and improve existing sources.
- Develop various tools used in modeling and maintain them.
- Provide project management over annual budget and work with various lines of business.
- Strong understanding of profitability measuring, performance exposures, risk exposures and associated modeling methodology and best practices.
- Create department procedures as required.
- Act as mentor to junior team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' s degree in an economic, financial, mathematical, statistical or quantitative field
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Skilled in Asset Liability Management modeling
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to write in a technical matter to clearly document model development process
- Supervisor or lead experience on a team
- Financial certification such as Financial Risk Manager
- Skilled with SQL or VBA
Benefits: Benefits are not provided during the 2-3 months contract.
Please send your Word.doc formatted resume to:
or Call 210...568.9088