San Antonio, Texas
Senior Desktop Engineer
SALARY: Up to $120K Direct Hire (Salary plus Bonus)
BENEFITS: Excellent full benefits provided with this position
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
Job Description: Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Desktop Engineer for a direct hire and permanent position. The ideal candidate for the Senior Desktop Engineer position have experience working for a global organization as a liaison between the infrastructure, application and project teams. On-call availability as required
- 5+ years - Dedicated Desktop Engineer support role including: SCCM, Scripting, Programming, Imaging, Application patching, AD, GPO, Disk encryption, Software packaging, Security patching
- 2+ years – Working in a large Global environment supporting 2, 000 – 6, 000+ users globally
- 3+ years - PowerShell Scripting, (Batch, VBScript or other is a bonus)
- 7+ years – Active Directory client side GPOs
- Creating and running desktop deployment software in large Global environment
- Bachelor’ s degree
Certifications Preferred: MCITP, MCDST, A+, N+, Security+
EDUCATION: Bachelor’ s degree required for this position.
BENEFITS: Excellent full benefits provided with this position, plus bonus!
Email Word version resume to be considered for this position.